From assela Pathirana
This is a python module for running SWMM5 model via python and extract results as python objects.
- Downloads are available at: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/SWMM5/
- They can be automatically installed using pip
pip install swmm5
- The project repository at https://code.google.com/p/swmm5-python/
Install and Test
- Make sure gcc and ld are available.
- Install python (2.6 or 2.7), python-dev, numpy, matplotlib.
- Install swig
- as root run: python setup.py install
- Install python 2.6 or 2.7, numpy, matplotlib
- Install the package by running SWMM5-x.y.z.k.win32-py2.7.exe
- Run swmm5_test.py in src directory.
- This test script needs PyQt and matplotlib to run fully. (It uses matplotlib with qt4Agg to plot the output.) However, those are not required to use swmm5 package for other purposes.